in the perfect spot.
Inkwell’s spacious, daylight-filled apartments offer high-end design without the high-end price tag. And you’ll be living steps from downtown NoDa – Charlotte’s historic arts district, and arguably the coolest neighborhood in town.
Happy, healthy spaces
Our design team considers every detail, so Inkwell’s apartments feel just great to be inside. Daylight pours through oversized windows into large, airy rooms—and select units even have large private patios. Thoughtful details and premium finishes add useful, elegant touches to every space – like solid-surface countertops, tile backsplashes, and designer lighting. Our 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments are built sustainably, with low-toxin materials—so you can live well while feeling good, too.
- Steps from downtown NoDa—home to some of Charlotte’s best bars and restaurants.
- 6-minute walk to 36th St Light Rail Station, which provides easy access to Uptown, South End and UNCC.
- Easy bike or scooter ride to Urban District Market, Optimist Hall, Cross Charlotte Trail, and other cool spots in the Mill District.
- Greco Fresh Grille on the ground floor (with more unique retail coming soon!)
- Large private patios in select residences.
- Rooftop terrace & gym with roof access – amazing Uptown views.
- Onsite parking.
- Secure package room.
- Smart locks, managed WiFi, dedicated app for residents.
- Electrical vehicle charging onsite.
Steps from downtown NoDa
We’re down the block from the heart of NoDa, Charlotte’s historic arts and entertainment district. Beloved local restaurants, storied venues, and interesting shops are a stone’s throw from Inkwell, with even more on the way.
- 3 minutes – Downtown NoDa
- 5 minutes – Industrious Coworking
- 6 minutes – 36th St. Station
- 25 minutes – Uptown
- 26 minutes – South End
- 34 minutes – UNCC
730 E. 36th St
Charlotte, NC 28205